Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog Post 1


A Little Bit About Me:

Good evening and thank you for allowing me to participate in your class this semester. I would love to share with you a few paragraphs worth of information about my life. To start, for my breakfast I had strawberry pop-tarts, keish, eggs, pancakes, biscuits, and a gigantic glass of milk. It was truly delicious. Secondly,  if you were to ask me right now how I felt about Alabama football, I would have to say I really do not have much of an opinion, however, with my girlfriend, Jessica Diane being a surprisingly intense fan I’m sure I have more to say soon.
 My name is Keith Anthony Tardibuono and I was born on March 8, 1990 in Hollywood Florida to my momma, Heather Joy, and my pop, Thomas (T-Bone). My pop retired from the Coast Guard a Commander after 24 years of service and my momma is the sweetest lady I have ever met. A few years after I was born I was given a little sister named Kate Noel, and a little brother named Jack Francis. My whole family is very athletic, participating in any sport we could fit in to our schedule. I currently do not really know what level of schooling I am at right now because I have transferred through three different schools prior to this one and South really does not bond with other schools on credits well. I am pursing a degree in special-ed/elementary in hopes of being a teacher and coach. I have played soccer my whole life including three years at the college level. So far I have really enjoyed my college career and am looking forward to the rest of it. Hope you were able to learn a little bit about me from this writing. Thank you.

Randy Pausch Video:
I would argue that when I put my mind to it, I can manage time rather well. However, there are always distractions in life and those distractions can really get me off task when I am not focused or dedicated to specific plan. From this video I learned a few simple ways to manage my time better and avoid getting distracted by friends, sports, and friends. A to-do list is a great recommendation the speaker mentions during the video for a real push to get stuff done. Also, I learned that it is better to focus on doing the right thing, rather than doing things right. “It doesn’t matter how well you polish the underside of the banister,” I do not really agree with this whole-heartedly, however, I can understand how he is trying to make a point. For the most part, I would argue that this speaker did well with getting the point across with simple and easy methods.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you sure do eat a lot! I have pop-tarts for breakfast just about every morning and that fills me up. I think its great that you are majoring in elementary/special education since there are not many male teachers out there in that field. Boys in elementary schools need more good male role models. I have an Aunt that is crazy about some Alabama football. She won't wear orange because it's the rival schools color and she goes to every Alabama home game. That stinks about your credits, hopefully you wont have to transfer anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I hope you enjoyed your breakfast.

    Why so many colleges?

    What do you know about Randy Pausch? Did you try to find out?

    ReplyDelete