Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blog Post #1

A little more about me.


Good evening and thank you for allowing me to participate in your class a second semester. I would love to share with you a few paragraphs worth of information about my life one more time. To start, for my breakfast I had a banana and powerade. It was truly not all that fantastic. Secondly,  if you were to ask me right now how I felt about Alabama football, I would have to say I really do not have much of an opinion still.
 My name is Keith Anthony Tardibuono and I was born on March 8, 1990 in Hollywood Florida to my momma, Heather Joy, and my pop, Thomas (T-Bone). My pop retired from the Coast Guard a Commander after 24 years of service and my momma is the sweetest lady I have ever met. A few years after I was born I was given a little sister named Kate Noel, and a little brother named Jack Francis. My whole family is very athletic, participating in any sport we could fit in to our schedule. I currently am in my senior year of schooling. I am pursing a degree in special-ed/elementary in hopes of being a teacher and coach. I have played soccer my whole life including three years at the college level. So far I have really enjoyed my college career and am looking forward to the rest of it. Hope you were able to learn a little bit about me from this writing again. Thank you. Again.

B)Randy Pausch on Time Management

               After watching Randy Pausch's video on Time Management I would argue that I got a little bummed out. I am all about managing your time, and thought it was ironic that as I was watching this video I looked down and saw my To Do List. So I have already given myself a pat on the back. According to Randy Pausch a person  should spend more time thinking about situations rather then actually participating in them. I enjoy doing spontaneous actions without thinking, which I must admit has gotten me in much trouble in the past. I will also admit I only regret a few of them :). For all those other times when time management is needed then I would agree with Randy and his views. Thinking "what will happen, what are the consequences, and doing things right vs. doing the right things" are all quality points. I believe that although he may have his head on straight and have time down to the wire, he is lacking a little fun in his life. All in all, I argue that he is giving some good pointers to all of his listeners. 



3 comments:

  1. "I had a banana and powerade. It was truly not all that fantastic." Why am i not surprised!

    Ummmm did you watch the Last Lecture the last time you were in EDM310?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keith. My name is Emily. I think that it is quite impressive that you were able to play soccer at a college level. It seems like being a teacher and a coach suits you well. Way to go on your time management skills.

    ReplyDelete