Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Comments For Teachers

I have had the pleasure of sharing my thoughts with two very interesting teachers using my new blog. Since I have just now finished writing to the second, I will share with you my thoughts because they are still fresh. I read a note that was written in response to the 9/11 attack that happend 10 years back. She wrote for patriotism,

passion of one's country, and the love for learning. She felt that it was necessary that all students be educated about the sacrifices our soldiers are making to keep this Country going. I completely agree and wish that I would have been more up-to-date with the world I'm living in.
I also went back to check out my first CFT. I was encouraged to see that this teacher is still writing her thoughts and that the thoughts were great ones. I really enjoyed a blog she wrote recently on Rober Frost. It was on one of his poems, Fire and Ice. She wrote about how she really did not know what way she would choose. She also explained that she felt Frost was talking about the world behind the poem. How the world is either going to do too much (fire) until we ruin it and it falls, or the world will do nothing (ice) and we will fall as well. Frost is an extremely darkly intellegent writter.

Thanks for letting me comment Ladies.

Keith Tardibuono

No comments:

Post a Comment