Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Progress Report on Final Project

For My final project I am going to sing a song that takes the audience on a musical tour through the summer class of EDM310. I will be shooting this in different locations such as the green screen, outside, and at the computer. The song has some light hearted humor in it as well as some plans for my future teaching. I am going to make a music video with my song using the tools we have learned about over the course of the semester. Some of these tools include: Imovie, the green screen, podcast techniques, and the world wide web. I will discuss blogs that we have gone over and end with my true reflection on this class. I am hoping everyone will enjoy it and not laugh too much at my hidden singing talents.

Here is a line from my new upcoming hit... "Stuck in Summer School"

"While this group is making a podcast, the other is making a book trailer. My class is going to be ahead of the game, not a single failure."

1 comment:

  1. I realize my picture is huge. Is it okay if I keep it that way, I really like it. I used it to symbolize the last project relief.

    ReplyDelete