Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Comment for Kids Summary. Hurray!!!!

Alexandra is the most recent student I have been able to contact. She has been talking about where she wants to visit in the world. The first place she mentioned was New York, a main attraction being the Statue of Liberty. I have been there and must say that it is quite a spectacular sight.
Adam was another student I had the privledge of communicating with. The last time I checked out his profile he was talking about different sports he enjoys playing. One of the sports he loved to play is soccer, which happens to be my favorite sport.
Dawson has a very bright blog that always brings a smile to my face. She likes to talk about dolphins in the water. She has swam with them several times and really enoys how they can just flow through. I got the chance to swim with dolphins when I took  a trip to the Aruba.
The last kid I was able talk with over blog space was Allie. She is a cute little kid with a crazy attitude. She has an October birthday and loves Halloween. I read her first post and it was "All about Me" She shared with the class that her favorite color was red, which happens to be mine too. We also share the love of Chrismas.

1 comment:

  1. "The last kid I was able talk with over blog space was Allie. She is a cute little kid with a crazy attitude. She has an October birthday and loves Halloween." Also sounds like Allie Howell!

    I hope you find C4K beneficial to you. I know from the comments of the teachers that they find them useful and the kids love getting them. Writing for a real audience is important!

    ReplyDelete