Sunday, June 24, 2012

C4T Summary TWO

Mr. Larry's Optimism.

"Optimism is not so much about being positive, as it is about being persistent and motivated" (Segerstorm).
Mr. Larry chose this quote to write about in his blog and it really caught my eye. Like I said on his blog, I would argue that positivitey really does have a lot to do with being optimistic. Having a positive attitude can change your world and is a needed attribute to living a full and content life. On the other hand, I agree that optimism is greatly effect by the persistent mindset and the motivated drive. If people are motivated enough they will change their lives, if people are persistent they will only improve, or move forward. Unless of course they are persistent in something like suicide which is really a move back, or super far forward rather. Nonetheless I think this was a great post.

Day Time 
My second read was on how the human race spends their day. In the post I was able to connect to a link that gave a quick survey on how an individual compared to the rest of the world in how they went through their day. I noticed at the end of the survey, I was well above average for the amount of time  I spent eating, but rather low on the average amount of sleep per night. I had fun with this post. I have also read a few random quotes throughout Mr. Larry's blog that caught my eye, videos that interested me, and pictures that "restored my faith in humanity"  (Pics!!). So for all these posts, Thank you Mr. Larry.

1 comment:

  1. "...I would argue that positivitey really does have a lot to do with being optimistic." What do you mean? The next sentence is clear, The one I have quoted is not.

    "...I agree that optimism is greatly effect by the persistent mindset and the motivated drive." First, look up affect and effect. Both are possible here, but they mean different things. Which do you mean? Next, what do you mean by "persistent mindset and the motivated drive" ? It is unclear to me.

    The pictures were very good!

    ReplyDelete