Sunday, June 24, 2012

Project # 10 Planning My Plan

My Start. 

Since this is my second go around in this class I am feeling confident that my support group will come a little easier. I have made plenty of friends since being at the University of South Alabama and through (some of) these friends I know I can depend on to help me through my education career. I in turn will do my best to help these fellow students. I know that having the physical friendships in similar fields is a great start to forming a PLN, however, I have learned over the past semester and a half that it is far from all that is needed. I kept up with my Twitter from last time I was included in this class and am using it more to my advantage this time. I have friends from work, family, and employees at the University all being followed on Tweet. I am still getting used to using it on a daily basis. Along with a Twitter the blogs that are created are a great tool to developing in this field. By using the C4T and C4C it is easy to see my peers thoughts and views on specific issues. I plan on incorporating my Blog and Twitter more and more into my lifestyle so that I may get better prepared for the road ahead of me. I have been blogging with my Uncle is a Principal at an elementary school in L.A. and through my blog he can keep tabs on me for future work. I am going to continue to grow and try and take on the new technology filled world ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment